It’s not too late to join us! If you’d like to get a spot, just send me an email with your info and your payment by etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s the full details:
Date: Nov 8 & 9, 2019
Place: Cornwall Civic Center at 29 Cornwall rd, Cornwall, PE
- Goodie bag of Stampin’Up! Products valued at $75 (Approx $60 retail)
- Free class kit to create 2 Scrapbooking layouts (12’’x 12’’) and 4 cards/envelopes
- Everyone is guaranteed to win a door prize (New Holiday catalogue products & other)
- Lucky hand bingo game (we’ll play at least 2 games between Friday night & Saturday)
- Access to my Big Shot, dies, embossing folders, punches & ink pads.
- Big table space
- Your own copy of the Annual & Holiday catalogue (great ideas in these)
- Sale table that will include retired products, adhesives, project kits & paper. (If you need anything specific that I can order for you, let me know at least 2 weeks prior)
- I will also offer optional classes for those who don’t like packing a bunch of stuff and just prefer doing something already organized for them. Projects & prices will be sent to all attendees 2-3 weeks prior.
** No meals included – please bring your own lunch and dinner, or there are many nearby restaurants to order in or take-out. We will have access to the fridge to keep beverages cold, but not opting for the kitchen access unless we have a big number of attendees who would be coming & wanting to use the kitchen. So I will update if this changes.
Limit of 30 spots
My goal is to have at least 20 Ladies or more, but will set a max of 30, just so you can be assured to have plenty of elbow room!
Since spots are limited to 30, there will be a No-Refund policy, unless I have to cancel. But if you can’t make it at the last minute, you can ask a friend to swing by to pick-up your goodie bag along with the Make’n take kits, and you will receive an email with the pictures of the projects we’ll be making.
Or, if you can find someone to take your spot, I will send you a refund as soon as they register & give me your name. 🙂