Date: Aug 25th – 31st, 2020
Would you like to clean out your craftroom without having to sit outside at your yard sale table all day? Would you like to trade them in for BRAND NEW Stampin’ Up! products? If so, sign up to be a vendor at my Online Yard sale!
How it works:
- You only pay $20 to become a Vendor
- You label, price & photograph each item
- You then write up a list of everything you are selling & send it to me.
- Drop your items off to me on my doorstep as soon as you have it all ready.
- At the end of the sale, you return to pick up your unsold items and I will give you your list back with all the items highlighted that I sold & you will receive a voucher for the amount sold.
- You will then use that voucher for an order for NEW Stampin’Up! products of your choice! You just pay for your shipping & taxes.
- Example: You sell $100 worth, you order $100 worth, and you just pay the shipping & taxes for that order.
- Easy as that!!!
What you can sell:
- Anything that has to do with Papercrafting, it doesn’t have to be Stampin’Up! products.
- You cannot give me Stampin’Up! products that are still current, they must be Retired items.
- Everything on your list must be at least $10 minimum.
- If you are selling Paper, please sell as stacks worth at least $10/pack.
- No big storage items, unless I can get people to go pick up at your place.
Since this is my first ‘Online’ yard sale, this is a leaning curve, so I’ll just take the first 10 Vendors who contact me.
If you’d like to take part, please send me an email to email@example.com or a Text to (506) 874-5885.
Everything must be dropped off to me no later that August 18th.
When the yard sale is all done, I will message you when your items are ready for pick-up. You will need to pick up within 3 days. If not, I will donate the rest to a local daycare or school.
Thank you for your interest in my first Online Yard Sale & I will try to sell as much as I can for you! Contact me if you have any questions.
So get in your craftroom & start sorting out the stuff you don’t need or use anymore!
Don’t worry if you don’t have stuff to sell…you can just shop when the sale goes live: Mark the dates in your calendar NOW!