Just a follow-up to my first crop that I held in PEI last weekend. It was such a great turnout with lots of fun & laughter with 24 local scrapbookers there! The only sad part was that it went by so fast! We’ll need to add an extra day next time, hey girls? LOL But I wouldn’t have done it without my good friend, Diane Stewart! She worked really hard with me the previous week while we were getting this all ready, and then the day prior with all the packing up, since the orders only got to my house on Thursday for the 24 goodie bags, door prizes & products for the optional classes! It got delayed due to severe weather in the US! grrrrr! But with her help, we got it done & were able to make it there even if we got our first snow that started on Thursday evening! wow! Snow on Nov 7th was not in our plans! lol
So I plan on doing it again in the future, but probably a little earlier in the fall or maybe even coming in the Spring, we’ll see! 😉
So the crop fee was $100, which gave everyone a good space to crop for Friday evening & all day Saturday from 9am-9pm, the hall was a great spot, with lots of room and great lighting!
And they all received a goodie bag just like this…
Make’n take projects…
These are the pages & cards they got to create together. Don’t you love those cute snowmen?
And we had a few bingo sheets going around Friday & Saturday, and these were the lucky winners for Free SU! products:
Heather B & Marilyn both won $50, Shelley C & Maria both won $55, and Shelly S & Barb W both won $40 each! Congrats to you ladies!!! 🙂
But nobody left without winning something, everyone had a door prize! 🙂
At my retreats, I always offer optional classes, pages & cards, so these are the ones I had for this crop…
Once again Ladies, thank you so much for joining me for my first PEI crop, you were a fun team! Now you can expect your new goodies in the next week or so, Marcella & Heather will be in touch when they get your bag!
Until next time, feel free to contact me anytime if you have questions or would like to order more goodies for your future crafting projects!
It’s not too late to join us! If you’d like to get a spot, just send me an email with your info and your payment by etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s the full details:
Date: Nov 8 & 9, 2019
Place: Cornwall Civic Center at 29 Cornwall rd, Cornwall, PE
- Goodie bag of Stampin’Up! Products valued at $75 (Approx $60 retail)
- Free class kit to create 2 Scrapbooking layouts (12’’x 12’’) and 4 cards/envelopes
- Everyone is guaranteed to win a door prize (New Holiday catalogue products & other)
- Lucky hand bingo game (we’ll play at least 2 games between Friday night & Saturday)
- Access to my Big Shot, dies, embossing folders, punches & ink pads.
- Big table space
- Your own copy of the Annual & Holiday catalogue (great ideas in these)
- Sale table that will include retired products, adhesives, project kits & paper. (If you need anything specific that I can order for you, let me know at least 2 weeks prior)
- I will also offer optional classes for those who don’t like packing a bunch of stuff and just prefer doing something already organized for them. Projects & prices will be sent to all attendees 2-3 weeks prior.
** No meals included – please bring your own lunch and dinner, or there are many nearby restaurants to order in or take-out. We will have access to the fridge to keep beverages cold, but not opting for the kitchen access unless we have a big number of attendees who would be coming & wanting to use the kitchen. So I will update if this changes.
Limit of 30 spots
My goal is to have at least 20 Ladies or more, but will set a max of 30, just so you can be assured to have plenty of elbow room!
Since spots are limited to 30, there will be a No-Refund policy, unless I have to cancel. But if you can’t make it at the last minute, you can ask a friend to swing by to pick-up your goodie bag along with the Make’n take kits, and you will receive an email with the pictures of the projects we’ll be making.
Or, if you can find someone to take your spot, I will send you a refund as soon as they register & give me your name. 🙂